please help me – college advice..?

By | September 7, 2015

hi there,
i am a british citizen but have been living in the USA for the past 3 years. I love living here, but have just graduated from high school and now must consider my future. i could move back to the UK and do a 2 years national diploma in the field i choose (graphics design), but i am trying to avoid this as much as i can. I am researching doing an american assosiate’s degree in the US at a community college for two years, and then perhaps moving back to the UK after that to complete my bachelor’s degree. I need to know if there are any other options i have in order to stay in the US and obtain an education. Please advise me on any courses i might do online, weather it is a good idea to go to a community college and proceed with earning a bachelor’s in the UK after i have completed my assosiates in two years, or anything else i could do in order to stay in the US for at least another year or two without extreme implications onmy future or education.

please, please take the time to help me.

thank you.

Download PDF

One thought on “please help me – college advice..?

  1. Christine

    I’m not sure if this helps, but I’m currently enrolled at the University of Phoenix and it’s completely online and people from all over attend this school. You can look them up and one of their enrollment counselors will contact you and help you out.

Comments are closed.