Some people would go to online schools, traditional universities or colleges, so the refund check to know?
What are refund checks?
It is a remaining amount by subtracting actual cost of university program from the total amount paid to university from different sources like student loan, scholarship, cash payment, any other financial aid.
How To Calculate Amount Of Refund Check
Lets say your total tuition fees for undergraduate program is $20000. You have already paid $18000 and got a scholarship of $5000 in last semester, than refund check will be calculated as follow
Total Amount Paid $23000 ($18000 + $5000)
Less: Total Cost $20000
Refund Check $3000
What Universities or School Offer Refund Checks
Almost every university like kaplan, ashford, strayer, uc denver online etc offer refund checks to their students until and unless specified in their terms and services that refund will not be provided to students.
When Do College Refund Checks Come Out
Refund checks normally distributed after the completion of program. Most of the time it will appear like magic either in your bank account or delivered to your residence via post.
Additional Resources For Online Colleges That Offer Student Refund Checks
- e-Refund – Albion College
- Online Schools That Give Big Refund Checks | Rank the …
- Financial Aid Disbursements – Franklin University
- Financial Aid Refund Disbursement | Northland Pioneer …
- What online school offers a large amount for financial aid refund …
- Disbursements and Refunds – Eastern Arizona College
- SIU Financial Aid Office | Disbursement
- Student Refund Policy – American University
- Maricopa student Refund Project – Refunds | Phoenix …
- Student Accounts | Student Refunds | Liberty University