Canada Immigration Question ( H1-B )?

By | October 30, 2015

I am currently on H1-B visa living in USA with 3 years left on my visa. My wife is on dependent visa. I and my wife have Masters degree (I got in USA n my wife in India.)

My question is what is the best way to apply for canadaian residency ? Under skilled worker category how logng does it take? If I aproach these online immmigration brokers, how much do they charge for processing my application ?


Download PDF

2 thoughts on “Canada Immigration Question ( H1-B )?

  1. kari

    I am a Canadian and my advise is do not use an immigration broker.
    They will charge you for doing paperwork that obviously you have the intelligence to complete yourself.
    It will probably end up costing thousands.
    It takes the same length of time for your application to be processed if you do it yourself.
    I sponsored my husband for residency and it took 6 months for his approval.
    I’m not sure how long it would take coming as a skilled worker.
    You can find all the information, applications etc that you need on the government of Canada website.
    Our laws recently changed and it is easier and fees have gone down in cost.
    Good luck!

Comments are closed.