If you are an L&D nurse, I have a few questions.. I’m looking into a career in nursing and think labor and delivery might be the best for me. Please answer my questions and I appreciate your time..
1.What’s the best part about being a labor and delievery nurse? The worst?
2. What do you think is the best characteristic to have in becoming a L&D nurse?
3. What special degrees must you acquire and how long did you attend college?
4. Rate the importance of a high school diploma in trying find a job.
5. What kind of relationship do you develop with your patients, if at all?
6. How long have you been an L&D nurse?
7. What do you do on a regular day at work?
8. What are some of the hardest things you’ve had to learn as this type of professional?
9. What would you suggest to someone who wants to get in to your field of work?
10. Have you found a balance between your work life and personal life?